Proud sponsor of
The Future of high tech
On Wednesday the 25th of May the event 'The Future of High Tech' was hosted by the UT, Saxion, Kennispark and TKT on the campus of the university. The event breathed innovation and entrepreneurship and was part of the nationwide Starup Fest, initiated by Neelie Kroes and Prince Constantijn. The speakers of the day were among others:
- Chris Anderson, Co-Founder and CEO fo the biggest drone-company in the US and known because of his best-seller 'The Long Tail'
- Vint Cerf, also known as 'the father of the internet', as he stood at the cradle of the architecture of the internet. Currently he is the vice-present of Google.
- Erik Huizer, CTO of Surfnet and professor internet applications at the University of Utrecht. He is listed on the Global Internet Hall of Fame according to his contribution to grow, connectivy and use of internet, in the Netherlands and worldwide.
- Prince Constantijn van Oranje, about corporate entrepreneurship
- Detlef Pohl, director of Siemens Venture Capital
More information about the event can be found on www.thefutureofhightech.com.