For all sorts of questions you can contact us
However, there are certain rules, when making use of our services:
- A consult can be limited to about 20 minutes on busy days when we have a lot of customers.
- Please DO bring your data and all of your finished paperwork related to your project/thesis/exercise. This helps us to understand your study.
- Strongly, we recommend the following preparation: write down 1) your main research question, 2) the sub questions (if applicable), 3) your hypotheses and 4) your analysis plan. This procedure will help you report sound research. However, when you get stuck with this, you are welcome to discuss your problem with us. Finally, prepare yourself by writing down the questions you want to ask.
- We are not doing your work. So please think of your problem in advance and try at least something on your own. We will help you further on your way. But we will NOT tell you exact solutions or actually DO your work.
- When sending an email, include a document with the elements from rule 3 and (if necessary) include your data and output received so far.
- When calling, we have no access to any documents concerning your inquiry, therefore it will be difficult to explain detailed steps. Hence, we ask only to call for short questions. Else, please visit us in the office (or send an email).
- We make no reservations! First come, first served!