A.G. Leeftink, MSc
University of Twente
Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social Sciences
Department Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems
P.O. Box 217
7500 AE Enschede
Room: RA 3402 (Ravelijn)
Tel: (+31 53 489) 2881
Gréanne Leeftink is a PhD candidate within the department Industrial Engineering and Business Information Systems, in the CHOIR research centre at the University of Twente (Enschede). In addition, she works at the University Medical Center Utrecht (UMCU). She holds a master’s degree in Industrial Engineering & Management (2014). The focus of her research is the optimization of the shared resources involved in oncology related health care processes.
- Rapid diagnostics
- Multidisciplinary care
- Process optimization
- Capacity planning
- Visser E., Leeftink A.G., van Rossum P.S.N., Siesling, S., van Hillegersberg R., and Ruurda J. (2016). Waiting time from diagnosis till the start of treatment does not impact survival for patients with esophageal cancer. Annals of Surgical Oncology, in press.
- Leeftink A. G., Boucherie R. J., Hans E. W., Verdaasdonk M. A. M., Vliegen I. M. H., and van Diest P. J. (2016). Predicting turnaround time reductions of the diagnostic track in the histopathology laboratory using mathematical modelling. Journal of Clinical Pathology, jclinpath-2015, online first.
- Leeftink A.G. (2014). From rapid diagnostics to a rapid diagnosis. Improvement of the histopathology laboratory operations. MSc thesis, Universiteit Twente
- NWO Talent grant for research proposal “Rapid diagnostics for cancer? Yes, we can!” (2014).
- Finalist TGS Award (2014).