At the bottom of this page, you find an overview of currently available graduation assignments. The dates at those assignments indicate when the assignments became available. In principle, if an assignment is listed below, this means that we are still looking for a student to do the assignment.
Some tips for starting and finding an assignment:
- If you are planning to start a master assignment in the PLM track, make an appointment with the master assignment coordinator (Ahmad Al Hanbali). For bachelor assignments, the coordinator is Hans Heerkens.
- A lot of companies and medical institutions, especially the large companies that are present at the ‘Bedrijvendagen’, provide opportunities to do an assignment there. Contacting them regularly yields a nice assignment.
- Former fellow student and acquaintances may help in finding an assignments.
- Also look on the internet for possible assignments, for example on blackboard and the site of Integrand. Please note, however, that those assignments are not checked by us.
- For the protocol and useful tips for a master assignment, see this document.
- For completed PLM master thesis, see essay.utwente.nl (click for ‘browse by program’ and then on ‘Industrial Engineering and Management MSc’).
The following links provide more information related to graduation assignments that are available:
- What changes in parameters take place prior to engine or component failures?
- How can engine or component failures be predicted based on the online parameter data?
- What are the critical parameter thresholds for conducting condition based maintenance?