Dr. ir. Jan de Leede (1968) is an assistant professor in the field of Human Resource Management at the University of Twente (0.3 fte). He is owner of ModernWorkx, a consultancy in labour flexibility and working times. His research focuses on the field of flexible labour, working times and new ways of working / virtual teams. His PhD was on self-managing teams, including the contribution of such teams for product and process innovation. He published more than 15 articles in international journals (such as Ergonomics, Personnel Review, Human Resource Management Journal, Creativity and Innovation Management, International Journal of Operations and Production Management), more than 35 articles in Dutch scientific and other journals and more than 15 books or chapters of books. He participated in European research projects (Innoflex, Saltsa Hospital Network), was project manager of several research and consultancy projects at TNO.
- Job and organization design
- Labour flexibility & working times
- HRM & New Ways of Working
- Team-based work
- Design of Work Systems & Employment Relations (MSc)
- Supervision of master students (MSc)
- Supervision of bachelor students
- (Co-ordination of) HRM courses in Professional Learning & Development, e.g. Masterclass HRM & Innovatie (MPM)
For a complete overview of publications, please inquire the Google Scholar profile of Jan de Leede.