This regulation is a derivative of the Instruction on Order, Calamities and Fraud the executive board of the UT handed to the examination boards. The examination boards of BMS adjusted this instruction for the Faculty BMS. Below you can download the regulation and take it with you to the examinations you have to supervise. Please note that the Regulations regarding order have been changed for 2018-2019.
It is important that the examiner is present at least 15 minutes befor the exam. The supervisor from Randstad will be present at that time also. You are in charge during the examination.
Before the start of the exam please state the duration of the exam.
Make clear to the students that the following rules apply:
- Bags and coats must be placed in front of the room, and mobile phones should be switched off and placed in the front of the room in the bag or coat
- Students have to identify themselves (student card or certified ID), checks can be made with the registration- or attendance list
- In the first 30 minutes nobody is allowed to leave the room, not even to visit the toilet. Please note that the rules regarding a bathroom visit have beeb changed!
- Students are not allowed to communicate directly or indirectly with each other and may not cheat. If a student is under suspicion of committing fraud the examination board must be informed
- If a calamity occurs, the exam and all other papers should stay on the table in the room and the students must leave the room following the instructions. The exam will not be finished afterwards but will be taken away.
Download full version: