- Save the date: Conference Narrative Matters 2018Narrative Matters 2018
Conference theme: The ABCs of Narrative
July 2-5, 2018, Enschede, the NetherlandsRead more
- Congres Supporting Health by TechnologyThe Center for eHealth & Wellbeing Research of the University of Twente, in collaboration with the University Medical Center Groningen, is proud to present a new edition in the successful ‘Supporting Health by Technology’ series.Read more
- Save the date: Conference Narrative Matters 2018
- Congres Supporting Health by Technology
- Summerschool 2016 doing narrative analysis
- Multidisciplinaire samenwerking met University of Waterloo
- iMediSense; proactief monitoren van hartfalenpatiënten voorkomt erger
- Call for Abstracts Workshop Persuasive Technology 2016
- Supporting Health by Technology VII 27 mei 2016
- Newsletter Big Data project
- Centre for eHealth and Wellbeing Research organizes the conference Persuasive Technology 2017 in Amsterdam!
- Public Health Research Methods
- Book "Improving eHealth"
- eHealth - Research in beeld