IGS Datalab offers researchers the use of a secure data connection to Statistics Netherlands.
Steps to take for using the CBS terminal:
- Hand in your research proposal
- Make an appointment with Statistic Netherlands (The Hague) to get authorized (by a fingerscanner).
- Sign the list and get the key of the Securedatalab room (room left to RA5432) at the IGS secretaries room RA1438 (Marcia Clifford or Ada Krooshoop)
- Please read the houserules before starting your work
- Startup the CBS terminal and connect to the CBS website using the fingerscanner
- Start/continue your research using CBS databases