IGS DataLab is closely affiliated to various internal and external organizations and stakeholders. We consult amongst others with the UT’s Library & Archive, ICTS, and both quantitative and qualitative researchers.
We’ve collaborated with teachers from the faculties of Behavioural Sciences and the School of Management and Governance to offer bachelor students an introduction to LimeSurvey as part of their study programme. We are looking forward to expand this collaboration to other study programmes in the years to come, so please contact us if you are interested!
- Practicum accounts for the students
- Supervisor accounts for the teachers
- Instruction manual on how to develop and administer a questionnaire
- A short introduction (run-through) to the application for the teachers
- Support during the practicum sessions (available for questions/comments)
IGS Datalab collaborates with national and international parties, like the European Social Survey, Statistics Netherlands (CBS), LissPanel and the Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research (ICPSR).
Please contact us if you are interested in in collaborating with us!