Yoram Krozer is founder of the Cartesius Institute, Institute for Sustainable Innovations of the Netherlands Technical Universities. He is senior researcher at the University Twente, affiliated scholar at the Technical University Delft and Honorary Fellow at the University of Melbourne. He studied biology, economics, business administration and received PhD on Environment and Innovation at the juridical faculty of the University of Groningen. He worked at non-governmental organizations, private companies and founded a consultancy company before joining the academic society. He focuses on the innovations for common goods such as water, energy, nature, arts and regional development. His work with several trailblazing businesses in Europe is reflected more than thirty publications and a book Innovations and the Environment.
For the full curriculum you can click HERE
(Excluding articles in magazines, policy presentation and reports)
- Krozer, Y. (2006). Facilitating Sustainable Innovations, United Nations University Conference on Regional Centers for Education on Sustainable Development, Yokohama, Japan.
- Krozer, Y. (2006). Environmental agenda for North Sea Region, paper presented at the North Sea Commission, Environmental Group, Arendal, Norway.
- Krozer, Y. National Park Enterprise, paper presented at the BEST Think Tank Conference at the University of Girona, Spain.
- Krozer Y. and H. van Meerendonk (2006). Sustainable Innovations in Small and Medium Size Enterprises, paper for the conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, Dublin 4-5 September 2006.
- Krozer, Y., M. Lordkipanidze, T. Bijma and F. van den Akker (2006). Income generation in National Parks, European experiences, paper for the Conference on Sustainable Tourism, Bologna, Italy.
- Krozer, Y. (2007). Sustainability, Europe and Inter-Regional Co-operation, paper for the North Sea Commission, Environmental Group, Aberdeen, Scotland, March 2007.
- Krozer, Y. (2007). Sustainable Energy Innovations, presentation at the Global Conference on Renewable Energy in (semi-)Arid Regions, Amman, September 2007.
- Agudelo Alvarez, N., Y. Krozer and A. van der Pluim (2007). Waterworld, presentation at the North Sea Interreg Conference Waterline Economy, Assen, Netherlands, November, 2007.
- Krozer, Y., Johan Mekkes, Simon Tijsma (2008). Innovations in the region: energy saving and renewable energy program, Annual International Conference-Regions: The Dilemmas of Integration and Competition Prague, May 27-29, 2008.
- Krozer, Yoram and Han Brezet (2009). Sustainability during depression, Paper for the Annual Conference of the International Sustainable Development Research Society, Utrecht 5-8 July, 2009.
- Krozer, Yoram. Renewable energy in European Regions, Second Annual Conference on Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, 20 November, Centre for European Policy Studies, Brussels, Belgium.
- Krozer, Yoram. Renewable Energy and Regionalisation, paper for the European
- Krozer, Y. (2006). Life Cycle Management in International Trade, in T. Ketola (ed.), What Corporate Responsibility Research Can Give To Business Know-How, The Turku School of Economics and Business Administration, Tampere, Finland, pp. 225-238.
- Krozer, Y., A. Nentjes, F. de Vries (2006). On Environmental Policy and Technological Change: The Role of Policy and Innovation Cycles, in: A. Prinz, et.al. (eds) in Innovation: Technical, Economic and Institutional Aspects, LIT Verlag, Berlin Germany, pp. 177-200.
- Krozer, Y. (2006). Projecting costs of emission reduction, in G. Meijer, et.al. (eds), Heterodox views on economics and the economy of the global society, Mansholt publication series – Volume 1, Wageningen Academic Publishers, pp. 255-268.
- Krozer, Y, M. Lordkipanadze, T. Bijma and F. Van den Akker (2007). Income Generation from Tourism in National Parks: European Perspective, in Beriatos et.al. (eds.), Sustainable Development, Wessex Publishers, United Kingdom, Vol. 102:1019-1028.
- Krozer, Y. (2008). Innovations and the Environment, Springer Press, London.
- Fadeeva, O., H. Brezet and Y. Krozer, (2008). Challenging as a way to invoke innovations, in R. Sullivan (ed.), Between the Market and the State: Corporate Responses to Climate Change, Greenleaf Publishers, Sheffield, pp. 75-85.
- Lordkipanidze, M., Y. Krozer, T. Kadiman, M. Crul and H. Brezet (2008). Innovations for Tourism in National Parks, in A. D. Ramos and P. S. Jimenez (eds). Tourism Development: Economics, Management and Strategy, Nova Science Publisher, Hauppauge, New York, pp.1-47.
- Krozer, Y. and A. Nentjes (2009). Does self-regulation as governance structure in environmental protection spur innovation in clean technology, in: A. Prinz, A.E. Steenge, N. Isegrei (eds), New Technologies, Networks and Governance Structures, Lit Verlag, Wien, Berlin, pp. 53 - 82.
- Krozer Y. and A. Nentjes (2006). An Essay on Innovations for sustainable development, Environmental Science, 3(3) : 163-174.
- Krozer Y. and A. Nentjes (2006). Environmental Policy and Innovations, Business Strategies and the Environment, published on line DOI 10.1002/bse.
- Krozer, Y. (2008). Life Cycle Costing for Innovations in Product Chains, Journal of Cleaner Production, 1-6: 310-321.
- Hophmayer-Tokich, S. and Y. Krozer (2008). Public participation in rural areas water management, Water International, 33 (2), 1-15
- Lordkipanidze, Maia and Y. Krozer (2008). Impacts from Tourism in Protected Areas, Georgian International Journal of Science, Technology and Medicine, Volume 1, issue 1, pp.11-47.
- Krozer, Yoram, Sharon Hophmayer-Tokich, Hans van Meerendonk, Simon Tijsma and Eric Vos. Innovations in the water chain – experiences in the Netherlands, Journal of Cleaner.
- Krozer, Y. and A. Nentjes (2007). Milieu-innovatie en kosten van emissiereductie, Economische Statistische Berichten, jrg 92, augustus 2007, pp. 452-455.