Haider Abdul Sahib (1978) is a PhD researcher at the University of Twente. His current research is on predictors of work-floor team performance with a focus on variables that shape an essential role in improving team performance. His PhD supervisor is Prof.dr. C.P.M. Wilderom (UT Chair: Change Management & Organizational Behavior). Haider received a 5-years PhD scholarship from the Higher Committee for Education Development in Iraq.
- In 2001 Haider obtained a Bachelor (BSc.) Degree in Business Administration from the University of Kufa, Iraq.
- In 2004 he obtained a Master (MSc.) Degree in Business Administration (Production Management) from the University of Kufa, Iraq.
- Between 2005-2013, he was a lecturer at the University of Karbala, College of Management and Economics, Iraq, where he taught various courses and engaged also in the supervision of BSc-theses in Bus. Admin.
- Transformational leadership style
- Various team-level variables
- Team performance
Abdul Sahib, H., (2012). Impact of organizational culture in organisational innovation: A field study in the al-Wisam company for dairy and food, The Iraqi Journal of Managerial Sciences, 8, 31, 290-313, (ISSN: 18181074).