CHEPS in close collaboration with CHEGG (http://www.chegg.ugent.be/) and DZHW (https://www.dzhw.eu/) successfully concluded the study “Promoting the Relevance of Higher Education: Trends, Approaches and Policy Levers“ for DG-EAC. The general objective of the study was to produce evidence, conclusions and recommendations on promoting the relevance of higher education systems to societal needs. Based on a literature review and extensive analytical framework, we explored various policies governments use to stimulate personal development, sustainable employment and active citizenship of students and graduates. These were further analysed in 8 in-depth country case studies. Based on extensive indicator search we developed “country score cards” and “wheel charts” to monitor the relevance of HE. The Main Report, Executive Summary and Annex reports can be retrieved from the following link: https://publications.europa.eu/en/publication-detail/-/publication/59d3a999-84b9-11e8-ac6a-01aa75ed71a1/language-en/format-PDF/source-73267534.
Tuesday 7 August 2018
More recent news
- Mon 18 May 2020Mulu Nega Kahsay - State Minister Ethiopia
- Wed 13 May 2020In Memoriam: Paul Benneworth
- Fri 1 May 2020Research on excellence education published
- Fri 6 Dec 2019Governance and policy instrument analysis in Dutch higher education
- Fri 5 Jul 2019Hans Vossensteyn is leaving CHEPS to start at Saxion