Minor- External courses

Minor/Courses outside the UT

When students choose to take courses outside the UT in the minor of the bachelor or in the free elective of the master, it is important that these courses are approved in advance by the examination board.


The application for approval of courses outside the UT must at least contain the following:

It is recommended to send you request to the studyadvisers first for feedback and/or input regarding the motivation. 

Check the meeting schedule of the board of examiners for the deadline for submitting your request.

Request Examination Board BMT-BME
click here