The Examination Board Biomedical Technology and Biomedical Engineering is set up for the bachelor's programme Biomedical Technology and the master's programme Biomedical Engineering.
The Examination Board is the body that objectively and expertly establishes whether a student meets the conditions set by the teaching and examination regulations with regard to knowledge, skills and attitude required to obtain a degree. To this end, the Examination Board supervises the construction of the testing and assessment system and compliance with the procedures and regulations concerning testing and examining. It is also the body where students can submit requests and objections concerning testing, examinations, study planning and everything related to this. Requests and objections can only be submitted via the web application.
- Regels Examencommissie M-BME 2021-2022 NL
- Rules and Guidelines Examination Board BME 2021-2022 EN
- Huishoudelijk reglement examencommissie BMT-BME 2021-2022 NL
- Internal Regulations Examination Board BMT-BME 2021-2022 EN
- Rules and Regulations archive
- Internal Regulations archive
- Algemeen gedeelte B-OER TNW 2021-2022
- Algemeen gedeelte M-OER TNW 2021-2022
- Opleidingsspecifieke Bijlage B-OER BMT 2021-2022
- Programme-specifik appendix B-OER BMT 2021-2022
- Opleidingsspecifieke Bijlage M-OER BME 2021-2022
- Programme-specific appendix M-OER BME 2021-2022