The department of Applied Mathematics has two taskforces: the taskforce Analysis and Linear Algebra and the taskforce Modelling.
The taskforce has in depth discussions about the education in the respective field and discusses practical matters like exams, pass rates, choice of materials etc.
A task force consists of a leader and several members. The leader assures progress is being achieved and usually functions as chair. The programme director is a member of both task forces.
- Determining the content requirements for education in the field
- Choice of study materials
- Monitoring the pass rates of the courses
- Evaluation of the exam (level, pass rate, originality)
- Making a comparison to similar courses at other TUs
- Yearly evaluation