The educational management team (EMT) is tasked with the coordination of the education provided by the department, including student counselling and external and internal information. The activities of the EMT are in the field of policy implementation. In practice, overlaps occur with preparation and adaptation of the educational policies.
If needed there is direct feedback to the (chairs of the) relevant advisory boards and naturally with the dean.
The educational management team has the following members:
- Dr. J.W. Polderman, programme director and chair EMT
- Mrs. Y. Veenstra- Konzizky, bachelor coordinator
- Ms. M. van Grinsven, master coordinator
- Dr.ir. G. Zwier, education coordinator
- Dr. H.F.M. Aarts, coordinator mathematics track