1. The semesters at UT and TU Berlin have different start and ending dates. Will this cause problems for my exams?
The academic calendars of the UT and the TU Berlin differ somewhat. Therefore, the semesters might show some overlap. However, individual arrangements regarding the exams can be made to resolve this.
2. I study a different Business Administration master track, can I opt for the IMES double degree programme as well?
Yes, students of all specializations in the UT master's programme Business Administration are eligible for the IMES double degree. Yet students are advised to choose the Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Entrepreneurship (EIS) specialization. As the EIS track is closely linked to the courses provided at TU Berlin, these students are given priority in the selection procedure.
3. I am a master student and I would like to study at TU Berlin for one semester, is this possible?
Yes, it is possible to go as an Erasmus student. However, you should discuss this individually with your study advisor.
4. Where can I find more information about the courses in the IMES double degree programme?
5. I am an international applicant and would like to apply for the double degree, how do I apply?
International students and/or students who do not have a Bachelor in Business Administration are advised to apply at the TUB and start their studies in October (due to the entry requirements for the UT MSc BA programme and VISA related issues; besides, Dutch universities do not receive government funding for non-EU students. Therefore, non-EU students need to pay higher fees for the UT part of the programme). For more information on starting at the TUB, see their application and admission webpage.
If you have any other questions, please contact the double degree coordinator, dr. Tamara Oukes.