The number of students who can opt for the double degree Innovation Management, Entrepreneurship & Sustainability (IMES) is limited. Therefore, a selection will be made in the first semester at the University of Twente (UT). The selection is mainly based on study progress and motivation. To be admitted to the double degree programme and before going to TU Berlin, the following requirements have at least to be fulfilled:
- A completed bachelor degree
- At least 25 EC completed from the master's programme Business Administration
Principally, students of all specializations in the UT master's programme Business Administration are eligible for the IMES double degree. Yet students are advised to choose the Entrepreneurship, Innovation & Entrepreneurship (EIS) specialization. As the EIS track is closely linked to the courses provided at TU Berlin, these students are given priority in the selection procedure.
If you want to apply for the double degree carefully consider the application procedure and deadlines.
If you are not already an UT student, please check the admission website for more information on your specific entry requirements. If you are already a UT-student, you should send your application (in a single .pdf file) to Dr. Tim Schweisfurth. Your application should include a:
- transcript of records of your master's degree;
- copy of your bachelor's degree;
- letter of motivation (why you want to opt for the double degree?);
- your resume (CV).
In the academic year 2020-2021, the application deadlines are:
- October 29, 2021 (going to TU Berlin in April 2021)
- May 6, 2022 (going to TU Berlin in October 2021)
Contact the coordinator internationalization, drs. Inge van Haare, if you want to opt for an Erasmus exchange at TU Berlin and need more information about the application procedure.
If you are going to the TU Berlin as part of the IMES double degree programme, you can de-enrol from the University of Twente if:
- you do not follow or make us out of any education at the University of Twente, you do not use any educational facilities of the University of Twente (for example supervision), and you neither participate in any (re-)exam;
- you do not receive any kind of financial support, scholarship (for example studiefinanciering), or OV card for which you need an enrollment at the University of Twente.
De-enrolling is at your own risk and on your own initiative. You can find more information on how to de-enrol here.
If you wish to re-enrol upon your return to the University of Twente you need to take the regular starting moment of the Master programme into account (1 February and 1 September) and re-enroll in time. You can find more information on how to re-enrol here.
Please note that you cannot derive any rights from this information. For the most up-to-date information and if you have any questions on enrolment, re-enrolment, de-enrolment or tuition fees, please contact Student Services directly.