To be admitted to the Management track of the MSc Administration, Economics & Finance at the University of L’Aquila, you are expected to earn a minimum of 15 ECTS of master courses at the University of Twente before you enroll at UA in September each academic year.
If you want to apply for the double degree programme, take into account the application procedure and deadlines. If you are not yet an UT student, please check the admission website for more information and follow the application procedure for the MSc Business Administration programme first (for information such as specific entry requirements and starting the procedure: www.utwente.nl/en/education/master/programmes/business-administration/).
If you are (already) a UT-student, you should send your application (in a single PDF file) to prof. T. (Tanya) Bondarouk. Your application should include a:
- transcript of records of your master's degree;
- copy of your bachelor's degree;
- letter of motivation (why you want to opt for the double degree?);
- your resume (CV).
In the academic year 2019-2020, the application deadlines are:
Contact the coordinator internationalization, drs. Inge van Haare, if you want more information about the application procedure.
Students who want to go to L’Aquila in September have to be nominated by the DDP coordinator at UT, prof. T. Bondarouk by the end of May. Nominated degree seeking students will have to enroll as regular students at UA in September.
Nominated degree seeking students will have to enroll in person upon their arrival in September at UA. Required documents are:
- A certificate of enrollment at UT in the MSc in Business Administration
- An updated Transcript of Records with all the credits obtained at UT in the MSc in BA. A minimum of 15 ECTS of master courses at UT is required to enroll at UA.
- 2 passport size photos
- Photocopy of your passport / Identity Card
Additional fiscal documents are requested to apply for income-based reduction of the standard tuition fee.
If you are going to the University of L’Aquila as part of the double degree programme, you can de-enrol from the University of Twente if:
- You do not follow or make use of any education at the University of Twente, you do not use any educational facilities of the University of Twente (for example supervision), and you neither participate in any (re-)exams.
- You do not receive any kind of financial support, scholarship (for example ‘studiefinanciering’), or OV card for which you need an enrolment at the University of Twente.
De-enrolling is at your own risk and on your own initiative. You can find more information on how to de-enrol at http://www.utwente.nl/ces/studentservices/en/
If you wish to re-enrol upon your return to the University of Twente you need to take the regular starting moment of the Master programme into account (1 February and 1 September) and re-enrol in time; at least 1 month before the start of the programme at the UT, by sending an email to email@example.com.
Please note that you cannot derive any rights from this information.
For up-to-date information please go to www.utwente.nl/ces/studentservices/en/ or contact student services directly also in case you have questions regarding enrolment, re-enrolment, de-enrolment or tuition fees.