The number of students who can opt for the double degree is limited. Therefore, a selection will be made. In order to be admitted to the double degree programme, the following requirements have to be fulfilled before you can go to Lappeenranta:
- Enrolled as student of MSc BA programme (and therefore a completed bachelor degree and sufficient English language skills)
- 30 EC (at least 25 EC) completed from the MSc BA-programme at point in time of departure to Lappeenranta.
- It is possible that some additional requirements will be made by LUT, which will be known and announced before 1 September.
If you want to apply for the double degree take into account the application procedure and deadlines. If you are not yet an UT student, please follow the application procedure for the MSc Business Administration programme first (for information such as specific entry requirements and starting the procedure: www.utwente.nl/en/education/master/programmes/business-administration/). If you are (already) a UT-student, you should send your application to Dr. N.J. Pulles.
Your application should include a transcript of records of your master programme, as well as a copy of your bachelor degree. Moreover, you should write a letter of motivation as to why you want to opt for the double degree. Finally, include a complete resume (c.v.).
Going to Lappeenranta in February: Applications should be filed timely, probably within a month after starting the MSc BA programme (deadline: before October 1).
De-enrolment for UT students:
If you are going to the LUT as part of the PSM double degree programme, you can de-enrol from the University of Twente if:
- You do not follow or make use of any education at the University of Twente, you do not use any educational facilities of the University of Twente (for example supervision), and you neither participate in any (re-)exams.
- You do not receive any kind of financial support, scholarship (for example ‘studiefinanciering’), or OV card for which you need an enrolment at the University of Twente.
De-enrolling is at your own risk and on your own initiative. You can find more information on how to de-enrol at http://www.utwente.nl/ces/studentservices/en/
If you wish to re-enrol upon your return to the University of Twente you need to take the regular starting moment of the Master programme into account (1 February and 1 September) and re-enrol in time; at least 1 month before the start of the programme at the UT, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you cannot derive any rights from this information.
For the most up-to-date information and if you have any questions on enrolment, re-enrolment, de-enrolment or tuition fees, please contact Student Services directly; www.utwente.nl/ces/studentservices/en.