- Focus on Bachelor students in their second to last or last year and entry-level Master students.
- The programme is open to enrolled UT students as well as students enrolled to ECIU partner universities and strategic partner universities of the UT.
- Admitted learners from the UT, ECIU University and UT strategic partners do not pay a participation fee.
- External learners outside these institutions may also apply, however, admitted external learners are subject to a participation fee of 150 EUR.
- All modules will be offered in English, therefore learners are expected to have a good command of the English language (minimum CEFR B2-level or its equivalent).
Learners can apply via the online application form. An English language proficiency certificate/diploma with a B2-level (CEFR) minimum is required. IELTS, TOEFL and other similar tests are accepted (valid if taken within 5 years of admission date). For Dutch students, proof of VWO level English is also accepted. Students participating in an English-taught programme or study may use their enrollment in their study as proof of their language proficiency.
Applications are open until the 15th of September 2021!
The results of the admission decisions will be communicated to you around the 24th of September 2021.