- Group work in Virtual Teams on a pre-defined real-life challenge powered by the ECIU University on the topic of resilient communities and healthy living.
- A combination of online lectures, masterclasses, workshops and webinars on topics related to technology and society, resilient communities and healthy living, smart and resilient communities and cities.
- Skills development workshops with practical applications.
- The programme also offers the students intriguing Thematic Lectures on various topics. See our Thematic Lectures overview for the complete list of topics.
- A variety of extracurricular activities to stimulate intercultural skills and to get to know your peers.
After finishing the Autumn Challenge programme, the participant is able to:
- Analyse and critically assess complex societal challenges in the framework of UN SDG’s on a local as well as a global level;
- Co-design and conceptualise solutions for these societal challenges;
- Develop and demonstrate the ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team;
- Reflect upon his or her progress and the progress of his or her team;
Each participant can select from one of the following learning goals to follow his/her individual learning path throughout the programme.
- Develop and apply project management skills in ambiguous and complex open-ended projects;
- Develop and apply design thinking skills in a responsible manner;
- Demonstrate the ability to master the dynamics of stakeholder involvement in ambiguous and complex open-ended projects;
- Develop and demonstrate presentation skills;
- Develop and demonstrate the ability to guide, moderate and lead a multicultural and multidisciplinary team.