How to get an approved study programme
This is for students transferring from the bachelor’s programme only. All others should contact the master coordinator, Marloes van Grinsven, as soon as possible.
- Contact the contact person and the master coordinator in order to put your study programme together
- Select the appropriate worksheet
- Delete chair and chair holders that are not applicable
- Delete the specialisations that are nog applicable
- Fill in your student number and name
- Remove courses that are not part of your programme
- Add courses you agree upon with your chairholder.
- Delete the first worksheet with instructions.
- Have your form signed by the chairholder and the master coordinator
- Deliver the hard copy to BOZ.
- After checking for correctness BOZ will send a copy of the programme to the student, the chairholder and the master coordinator
- For all the rules: see the TER