D.S.V. 4 happy feet, a dance association from the University of Twente is looking for a salsa instructor.
The position is available from November 1st, 2016.
We are looking for an enthusiastic instructor for our salsa- and ballroom association D.S.V. 4 happy feet. The association consists mainly of students and the lessons are given on the campus of the University of Twente. Our members dance on two levels: beginners and advanced. The lessons are given every Monday evening, the exact time can be determined in consultation. The lessons are momentarily being held weekly on Monday between 6:00 and 8:00 PM with an hour per level. We first would like to make an appointment as the board of this association, in order to get to know our candidates. Afterwards trial lessons can be given in order to choose the best suitable teacher for our association.
4 happy feet is looking for an instructor who:
- has a license as a dancing instructor;
- is able to teach with enthusiasm, inspiration and energy;
- can provide a suitable challenge for both levels of dancers;
- is available on Monday evenings;
- likes to work with students.
The university works with freelancers via a model contract. The contractual meetings and agreements are made with Culture & Events, University of Twente.
More information is available by mailing to email@example.com.
Your written application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
4 happy feet
Vrijhof, University of Twente
7500 AE Enschede
In your application we would like you to include:
- your resume;
- your ideas about the lesson
- schedule and what styles you would like to teach;
- time and dates on which you are available for a meeting;
- times you are available on Monday evenings.