Accepted papers will be published in the ISPRS Annals or the ISPRS Archives (SCOPUS indexed). Authors of selected papers might be invited to extend their paper for possible publication in ISPRS Journals. Prospective authors are encouraged to consider the following possibilities for submission:
- Papers for ISPRS Annals (Double-blind peer reviewed): Submitted papers should report new or improved techniques, algorithms, bench marks, technology developments, frameworks, and best practices, which are not published elsewhere. Authors are encouraged to submit full papers (max 8 pages) in ISPRS format. Papers will be evaluated on their originality, novelty, and impact. Papers not accepted for ISPRS Annals might be considered for the ISPRS Archives.
- Papers for ISPRS Archives (Abstract review): Submitted extended abstracts will be published in the ISPRS Archives. Such papers can be professional/demo papers demonstrating innovative systems and practical approaches, or research in progress. Professional/Demo papers are limited to 8 pages in ISPRS format.
Deadlines for 3D GeoInfo 2018:
- Full paper submission * - 31 March 2018
- Abstract submission ** - 30 April 2018
- Notification of authors - 15 May 2018
- Final full paper - 15 June 2018
- Conference 1 - 2 October 2018
Papers should be submitted online via EasyChair. To submit please follow this link.
* Full papers will be double-blind reviewed. If accepted a full paper will be published in the ISPRS Annals
** Abstracts will be double-blind reviewed. If accepted the authors will have to prepare a paper which will be published in the ISPRS Archives. Abstracts on their own will not be published.