It is our great pleasure to invite you to the 3D GeoInfo Conference 2018
13th 3D GeoInfo Conference - 1and 2 October 2018, Delft, The Netherlands
The 3D GeoInfo Conference aims at bringing together international researchers from academia, industry and government in the field of 3D geoinformation. The conference offers an interdisciplinary forum to researchers in the fields of data collection, advanced modelling approaches, data analysis and visualisation.
The conference is part of a joined event Geo Delft 2018 and will focus on 3D developments and 3D applications in advanced 3D data and technologies. It will provide a platform for these topics to be discussed and research ideas exchanged, as well as promote international collaboration in geoinformation, 3D data analysis and visualisations.
- 3D Data Acquisition and Processing
- 3D GIS, Real-Time, Big Data
- 4D/5D Modelling, BIM
- 3D Data visulisation, dissemination, analysis and simulation
- 3D City Modelling and its standards
- 3D Data Analysis and Visualisation, Augmented and Virtual Reality
- 3D GIS Applications (Cadastre, utilities, city and urban planning, geology, disaster and risk management, environmental simulation, archaeology)
- 3D GeoWeb, 3D Indoor and Outdoor Navigation,
We welcome you all to take part in this event by sharing with us your experience and passion for 3D data and technologies.
The accepted papers will be published in the ISPRS Annals or the ISPRS Archives (SCOPUS indexed). Authors of selected papers might be invited to extend their paper for possible publication in ISPRS Journals. Prospective authors are encouraged to consider the following possibilities for submission:
- Papers for ISPRS Annals (Double-blind peer reviewed): Submitted papers should report new or improved techniques, algorithms, bench marks, technology developments, frameworks, and best practices, which are not published elsewhere. Authors are encouraged to submit full papers (max 8 pages) in ISPRS format. Papers will be evaluated on their originality, novelty, and impact. Papers not accepted for ISPRS Annals might be considered for the ISPRS Archives.
- Papers for ISPRS Archives (Abstract review): Submitted extended abstracts will be published in the ISPRS Archives. Such papers can be professional/demo papers demonstrating innovative systems and practical approaches, or research in progress. Professional/Demo papers are limited to 8 pages in ISPRS format.
- Full paper submission * - 1 May 2018
- Abstract submission ** - 30 May 2018
- Notification of authors - 15 June 2018
- Final full paper - 15 July 2018
- Conference 1 - 2 October 2018
Papers should be submitted online via EasyChair. To submit please follow this link.
* Full papers will be double-blind reviewed. If accepted a full paper will be published in the ISPRS Annals
** Abstracts will be double-blind reviewed. If accepted the authors will have to prepare a paper which will be published in the ISPRS Archives. Abstracts on their own will not be published.
On behalf of the 3D GeoInfo 2018
- Dr. Mila Koeva - Co-Chair of 13th 3D GeoInfo Conference
- Prof. dr. Jantien Stoter - Co-Chair of 13th 3D GeoInfo Conference
On behalf of the Joint 3D Geo Delft 2018 event
- Prof. Sisi Zlatanova - Chair of ISPRS Technical Commission IV Symposium
- Prof. Dr.Ir. Peter van Oosterom - Chair of 6th International FIG Workshop on 3D Cadastres
- Prof. Dr. Ing. Volker Coors - Chair of 3rd International Conference on Smart Data and Smart Cities