Elastomer Technology and Engineering
Faculty of Engineering Technology
University of Twente
P.O. box 217
7500 AE Enschede
Phone: + 31 (0)53 489 2326 / 4621
Room: Buitenhorst 219 (BH.219)
Birthday: January 10th
- B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering
- September 2002 to March 2006
- Chemical Engineering Faculty, Isfahan University of Technology, Isfahan, Iran.
- Thesis: “Effect of nucleating agent on Polypropylene(PP) Plastic ”under supervision of Dr. Mahmood Masoomi.
- M.Sc. in Polymer Engineering
- September 2007 to January 2010
- Polymer Department, Tarbiat Modares University Tehran, Iran.
- Thesis: “Study the effect of montmorillonite nano-clay on friction, wear and hysteresis properties based on SBR compound by melt and latex methods” under supervision of Dr. Mehdi Razzaghi Kashani.
- working as assistance of different projects in polymer tribology and rubber engineering in different Institudes such as Research Institute of Petroleum Industry (RIPI) and Bandaremam Petrochemical-2 years.
- Polymer researcher in R&D unit of ‘Iran Tire Manufacturer Co.’ _4 years
Jointed to ETE group since August 2015 as PDEng traniee on the project “LAT100, prediction of dry grip”