The Creative Technology programme aims at graduates who are context-driven problem-solvers.
To this end, they acquire skills and knowledge in five areas:
1. Self-management of the process of creation by a designer;
2. Understanding and use of technology;
3. Designing for interaction, expression, impact and experience;
4. Societal and economic value; and
5. Academic and professional skills.
The Year 1 Overview page shows the contents of the first year of the curriculum.
It has four modules. Each module has a range of activities which contribute to the five areas of intended learning outcomes.
Details regarding the activities in each module are at the additional info pages: