The student counsellor can help you with problems you do not want to discuss with someone of your educational programme, faculty or a fellow student. This could refer to problems in situations of unacceptable behaviour; questions about objection procedures; study delay; financial problems; a study switch or personal problems. The student counsellor is independent and will maintain the strictest confidentiality.
In case of unacceptable behaviour, the confidential counsellor acts independently from the employer and functions as a sounding board and intermediary. The confidential counsellor will not judge nor make any decisions.
The cousellor can advise you, with or without the aid of a third party, or can mediate between the conflicting parties. The strictest confidentiality will be maintained.
make an appointment
Please contact the secretariat of SACC: 053 489 2035 or visit our desk in the Vrijhof, 3rd floor, room 311 (red desk).
- Mrs. Caroline van Dijken LL.M., head SACC, email@example.com
- Mrs. Jeanne Hennekens LL.M., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Minke Klomp MSC, email@example.com
- Mrs. Renate van Luyk M.A., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mrs. Hemo Oumenad M.A., career counsellor, email@example.com
- Mrs. Carla Bruynel, diversity co-ordinator, disability advisory service, firstname.lastname@example.org