Back to homepage utwente.nl
IE Nikos research group
<< BMS faculty
News & Events
15th Anniversary Events
Afscheidssymposium Pieter Terlouw: Methodologie - Wetenschappelijke attitude
3rd Effectuation Research & Teaching Conference enschede december 8-9 2014
Invoice address, when different from the address above
no dairy products
• Full payment due November 15, 2014
• For both days, the conference fee is € 150,= and includes conference papers, lunches, refreshments and the conference dinners.
• Payment to:
Bank: ABN Amro MB
Reference: 814 23328 EFFECTUATION2014
• Once registered you are committed to paying the course fee if you do not cancel your participation. (Cancellation conditions below.)
• Cancellations must be made in writing to the conference organisers Jeroen Kraaijenbrink: firstname.lastname@example.org & Tiago Ratinho email@example.com and are subject to a cancellation charge.
• Cancellation received before November 15: full refund, before December 1, 50% refund, after December 1, no refund.
Conference website: http://effectuationconference.wordpress.com/
Practical conference information: Monique Zuithof: firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 53 489 5355
Registered Conference Participants can reserve a room through the website of Conference Hotel Drienerburght http://www.drienerburght.nl with the login code 3ERTC.
Price: Single room including breakfast € 75.00 per night
The costs are to be met by the guests at the hotel.
The hotel is located at the Universitey of Twente Campus.
The hotel rooms are equipped with shower and toilet, radio, telephone and TV.
All guests can make free use of the wireless internet from the University of Twente.
Note: Rooms for the nights of 7, 8 and December 9, 2014 are in option until November 7, 2014,
after the above price offer expires and the regular rates as currently offered on the website Drienerburght apply. After November 7, 2014 bookings can be made based on availability.
Other nearby accommodation: http://www.hampshire-hotels.com/en/hampshire-hotel-de-broeierd-enschede
The questions marked with an * are required.
ATLAS University College Twente
Transfer HBO- Master
Professional Doctorate in Engineering
Information for Students
Centre for Educational Support
Twente Graduate School
Behavioural, Management and Social sciences
Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science
Science and Technology
Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation
CTIT ICT research in context
IGS Institute for Innovation and Governance Studies
MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology
MIRA Biomedical Technology and Technical Medicine
ITC Geo-Information Science and Earth Observation
Science Based Engineering (SBE)
The Science Shop
Library & Archive
3D animation of the campus
Follow the UT on: