Research group CSTM
Applicationform EMSI 2016
Applicationform EMSI 2016
I like to participate in:*
Energy Management in Small and Medium Scale Industries 2016
Date, place and country of birth*
Address (preferable your employer's)*
Major fields of study*
Degrees and Diploma's*
Years attended from*
Years attended to*
Present or most recent post
Name of employer*
Address of employer*
Type of organisation*
Years of service from*
Years of service to*
Description of your work, indicating your main responsibility*
State the reason why you wish to attend the course. You should include a plan of implementation (time scale and activities) of how you will use the knowledge gained from attending the course when you return home.
Please give your IELTS (or equivalent accredited English Language Test) score.*
Please provide a copy of your certificate.
How did you first hear about this programme
by e-mail from the University of Twente
by post from the University of Twente
Who will take care of your participation costs (tuition fee, visa, living expenses and airticket)?
Did you apply for a fellowship, from which organisation?
Date of application
Is this confirmed?*
If yes, please provide evidence such as a (copy of the) confirmation letter (which should be on the organisation's official letterhead paper and is signed and authorised with the organisation's official stamp).
If no, when do you expect it to be confirmed?
Please note that until you have provided evidence of funding your place is provisional. There are a limited number of places available. Once we have evidence of your funding, your place on the course is confirmed.
If you are not able to secure funding for this year, you are welcome to re-apply next year. We give preference to candidates who have previously applied.
Copy of passport (Browse)
Please attach a copy of your passport (if you do not attach a copy of your passport the application form cannot be submitted). This passport must be up-to-date and the validity must be of sufficient duration to qualify for a visa for the Netherlands.
Attach your copy here*
Employer's supporting statement
Please provide a letter from your employer supporting your application. This letter should include:
• A statement about how knowledge gained from this course benefits your organization [50-1000
• An implementation plan, which should start within 6 months of return, for the organization in which this
new knowledge will be used.
Plan of activities:
Objective / Activity / Period of implementation
• A statement about why you are the best candidate to attend the course [50-1000 character].
• A statement of confirmation that you will be able to return to the organization on completion of the course
to a position at least equivalent to the one you currently hold;.
• Your salary will continue to be paid during the period for which the course lasts;
• A statement if confirmation that you will be allowed sufficient time during the on-line period to participate in the webinars and to complete, the readings and assignments and during the resident component that you wil not be assigned any tasks to ensure that you will be full time available for the study programme
This letter should be on the organization’s official letterhead paper signed, dated and authorized with the appropriate seal/stamp of the organization.
Applicants who intended to apply to the NUFFIC NFP are required to provide a similar statement by their employer as a condition of granting a fellowship. In the case of NFP applicants you can submit a copy of the letter you intend to submit to NUFFIC.
No letter of admission to the course will be provided without an authorized employer’s letter.
Self-employed consultants should provide a letter which includes:
• A brief assessment of the market (national/regional/international) for the skills and knowledge you will
gain from participating in the course.
• Three examples of (similar) types of work you have conducted which you consider could have benefited
from the skills and knowledge you will gain from participating in the course. (max 750 characters).
Any other remarks
The questions marked with an * are required.