The BIOS Lab-on-a-Chip chair (“Miniaturized systems for biomedical and environmental applications”) aims at the research and development of Lab-on-a-Chip (LOC) systems.
It is our mission to:
· Further the knowledge and understanding of nanofluidics and nanosensing
· Bridge gap between users from physical, chemical, biomedical and life-science
· Develop new micro- and nano-technologies for Lab on a Chip systems
· Demonstrate the potential of LOC applications in biomedical applications
· Transfer knowledge to companies and spin offs